PROGRAMMES AND ACTIVITIES
- Annual Colloquium
- Prizes for Academic Achievement, Demonstrable Community/Public leadership attainments
- Scholarships for indigent and promising youth.
- Symposia, Conferences, Lectures and Seminars.
- Training Workshops (Skills development & skills enhancing)
- Research and documentation
‘’Adekunle Ajasin Merit Award’’ for a distinguished Youth Achiever. Such other initiatives as time and development may throw up.
An important feature of the Foundation is the Establishment of a specialist (Research) Library and later a Gallery of Art Collection. The library collection conisits of late Ajasin’s personal acquisitions in books, journals and reference materials; cultural and political documents, especially of Egbe Omo Oduduwa, Action Group (AG) Party, Unity Party of Nigeria (UPN) Afenifere etc; government journals, gazettes and other documents of great historical value.